BodycarePlus is the store/brand name of GR & MM Blackledge plc. GR & MM Blackledge plc is registered in England and Wales (company registration number 01764610) at Matrix Park, Leyland, PR7 7NB. Its registered VAT number is 765 365 96.
We collect information provided by you when you use our Website, including, and without limitation:
· Information at the time of registering and setting up your account, subscribing to our newsletter, making a complaint or reporting a problem with the website and any other services that we may offer from time to time.
· Information provided if you contact us in writing or over the phone, we may keep a record of all communications.
· Details of your transactions on the BodycarePlus Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by BodycarePlus. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site in order to improve the service we provide to our customers.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and ElectronicCommunications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Disclosures of Your Information
Bodycare / Bodycareplus will not pass your personal information to anyone else except:
- Where we are required or permitted to do so by law
- To third party suppliers who assist us in performing our services to you such as our card processing partners
Bodycare / Bodycareplus will share customer personal data from complaint forms with suppliers for the purposes of giving our suppliers the opportunity to handle your complaint feedback (where customers provide their consent to such data sharing).
Should you wish to withdraw this information please email us via the “contact us” link on the website.
Use of Your Information
The information BodycarePlus collects will be used to process your orders and to help us ensure that all customers are genuine, including:
· To fulfil our obligations arising from any transactions you place with us.
· To notify you about changes to our services.
· To maintain and administer any registered account that you hold with us.
· To send offers and news about BodycarePlus products.
Security and Storage of Information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will store your information at least for the duration of any relationship we have with you, or as otherwise required by law (normally up to a maximum of 7 years for legal and tax reasons).
· To enable us to simplify the logging on process for registered users.
· To help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users.
· To provide the mechanisms for online shopping and to enable traffic monitoring.
· Our cookies will never store passwords or credit card information.
For further information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Other Web Sites
If you would like to obtain a copy of the information we have about you please contact customer services and make an access request. All access requests will be subject to an administration fee of £10 to provide you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have a right to be removed from any mailing list we hold at any time. To do this please edit your profile in the “My Account” section or use the unsubscribe link on the email mailing.